Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thailand GRRRRR

So upon arriving home, utah was hit with some horrible snow storms which i'll be honest, almost killed me. Its hard to leave such a beautiful place and come to an area of the world where its snowing and freezing cold. I was in denial the first week home and wouldn't change out of my Chacos(sandals) and actually got caught walking through 3 foot deep snow when my friend travis and I got his truck stuck in the mountains. Thats when I gave in and started wearing shoes again.

Also upon arriving home we've planned out our next trip to Guatemala. Our departure date is may 7. We decided taking motorcycles down the coasts of mexico is the best way to travel the 2000 miles to GUAT.

I've also decided to start a blog for this trip and it will be up and running very soon. keep checking for updates here and i'll post the url for all to know!!!!! and surf.

surf on all you interwebers!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

stop traveling all over the world. it makes me jealous. i can't wait to read all about your adventures in guatemala. you'll love it down there. its gorgeous. i need to see you before you leave again. be in touch ok.