Friday, February 15, 2008

Bangkok

Well i've been in Thailand for 24 hours at this point, I havent slept but only a few hours here and there. I love this city it feel so sureal sometimes that i'm here it may be the lack of sleep or the fantastic heat that i've been missing so much, but i'm so happy right now to be here. If only I had the words to explain what this place is really like. I had to meet up with T and shawny today and my flight arrived to late for any busses so I slept in the airport where I met a couple of thai girls who made fun of me for meeting up with guys and not girls, they said" your coming here to see two guys....hmmm you are gay, right" other then the fact that they were threatining my sexuality they were so friendly and funny one even let me use here stuffed animal as a pillow. I took a bus to the center of Bangkok to meet up with t and shawn, I was almost certain that we would hit every scooter that we swerved into but amazingly not one was hit. Upon meeting shawn and T we got some food from a street vender paying only 50 cents for it. Man what a deal concidering the night befor I left I spent 60 dollars on sushi(thanks to brandon....mooch).
we took a water taxi walked the town , found a room on a backpackers street call koh san road which is really just an amazing street for travelers, we got some more food, which was just amazing and so cheap. I ended up buy stuff I did't want but i couldn't pass up the great price as the street vendors were swarming us to buy there junk. I'll have t say i'm a little overwelmed with things to write as of the moment so i'll keep it short. I love this place and definatly recomend coming here, in my mind i'm already planning another trip back so get you passport ready and make sure your with me next time!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Miner's said...

Yo! Trujillo
Sounds like fun dont get killed or raped. keep me posted
-Miner

JethRobyn said...

I had no idea you were going to Thailand...it's been way to long since I have seen anyone in your family! Good luck!

Unknown said...

dude I want to be there and not here in this frozen hell.