Thursday, March 6, 2008

Farewell Laos

well we've left Laos and hopped on 5 buses yesterday and traveled for 26 hours straight. I though I was going to die since the night before we left I got only a few hours of sleep and absolutely can not sleep on buses! were in Chiang Mai now which is in north Thailand. We all miss Laos it was such a great country. we don't miss having everything stolen from us though, within a couple of days we had two cameras stolen one while T was sleeping on the bus , he was practically using it as a pillow when it got stolen. we also had 3000 baht (100us) stolen out of our room and shawnys Ipod. ya we got served. were a little more careful now. were back to the land of persistent Tut tut drivers always wanting to take us somewhere, but were excited to be in this city. It supposibly has a lot of climbing and some great sights to offer. I'm never taking a night bus again I can't see straight and need a massage thankfully I'm in the land of 4 dollar massages. well I'm off God bless!!!

No comments: