Sunday, March 30, 2008

Live in the now

Part of our lessons at the meditation retreat talked about "living in the now," which I'm having a really hard time doing knowing we have to leave Tonsai and return to the States. our trip is winding down and were trying to soak in as much of Thailand as we can before we leave this week. this little cove has been really good to us. we've made some great friends with the locals and will really miss them. I had planned on venturing out to some other islands and place close to Tonsai but the word on the street has been that Tonsai is really the gem of this area so we've stayed put realizing it can't get much better then this. My camera broke one day when we were snorkeling so I've borrowed one and will add more photos next week when i return home I will also be adding tons of stories from our trip. To all my friends I'll see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

daaaaaavvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiddddd. your pictures are amazing and it sounds and looks like an amazing place. i look forward for you guys to come home and share stories and pitures. give shawn and T a hello from me and malane. toodles. kayleen

Deanna said...

miss your face. can you come back now?
xoxoxo